Like for Likes
FILM MARKETING ANALYST
Synopsis Three couples for different stories meet. A notorious TV drama writer and a Korean wave star who fight like cats and dogs every time they meet; an unmarried flight attendant and a noisy chef; a genius composer who harbors a secret admiration for a scatterbrained producer. As they crash-land into each other’s lives, will there be love?
- Created marketing strategies and executed action plans to promote the film
- Developed a communication plan with media agencies including tv commercials, print, digital, and theatrical promotions
- Supervised and developed the film artwork with art designers for the promotional material
- Created direct social media campaigns for new releases of posters, and trailers, promotion events
- Responsible for proofing all written press releases, features, articles, and web contents
‘Like for Likes’ features an ensemble cast of well-known actors in South Korea and shows different aspects of love through four separate stories involving a variety of individuals. We focused on the different generations mating habits and directed it to separate targets. Also, we selected SNS influencers as film supporters and sent them special film merchandises for an online PR. With the effective online marketing, this film received a lot of attentions during the marketing period.
Posters and Trailer
To show each couples' relationship and introduce their personality
I developed the concept of the poster image and settings, and supervised poster design process.
To show the romantic tone of the movie and on-screen chemistry of the actors
I helped shoot music video in the recording studio. After shooting, I worked with the music video production team and distributed the song and MV on streaming sites.
To promote watching this film during the Valentine's Day
I developed the image and the copy of the poster and worked with art designers.